Monday, January 22, 2007

Better than the pet rock

JOIN OUR POLYGAMIST CULT!

FIND OUT HOW TO GET A FREE PLASMA TV!

1 WEEK TO A LARGER SCHLONG!

WORK FROM HOME AND MAKE $15,000 A MONTH WORKING ONLY 2-3 HOURS A DAY!

When we see things like these, we immediately think scam.
It's amazing that stuff like this still makes it through all the spam filters (which are about as resilient as the proverbial wet paper bag)

There are many different ways of parting man and his money. While most are nothing less than shady, a few of them tend to take advantage of us in a way we simply cannot resist.

The pet rock was one of those, and although I never really cared for it, I can still understand how the creator Gary Dahl made all that money.

Here's another one I stumbled across recently while trying to find images of cuckoo clocks.
(somebody explain that one to me)

My first thought was, it's brilliant.

Not only is it somewhat true and pretty clever, it also has the capacity for an insane profit margin.

If only I'd thought of it. I'd no longer have to burn my house down to collect the insurance money.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.