Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Magic School Bus– almost


No visit to the Great Lakes Aquarium could be complete without driving through one of them on your way there. Before the HYDRA-TERRA made by Cool Amphibious Manufacturers International (CAMI), doing so usually resulted in having to drag the harbor for bodies.

This boat… er… bus could even be used for search and rescue of the aforementioned field trip participants.

They've mastered water. Now they have to find a way to make it travel into the human body and around the bloodstream.
I think I should start a business providing a place for people to take magic bus tours.

I could charge them at least five dollars to drive around in my sinuses. Then if that goes well I could expand and open my stomach and even my lower digestive system to those curious grade schoolers. Maybe make a nice picnic area for the kids in my pituitary gland.

I've heard the real money is in the merchandise, so I guess I'd have to open a gift shop in my belly button, as soon as it heals. But we'll see how things go.

The reproductive system is definitely off limits though. That's just sick.

No comments: